Welcome to NCBPA -Training Center
Providing training and certification in the following classes and workshops.
Next class begins Aug 17, 2023
Also classes have been added for Nov-Dec 2023.
You can register for workshops by contacting NCBPA at email@example.com.
Workshop Schedule and Registration
Instructions are being given in-person again.
Backflow Assembly Tester Class
(40 Hours - 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. each day)
Backflow Assembly Tester Recertification Class
(12 Hours - 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. each day)
Cross Connection Specialist Workshop/Class
Cross Connection Specialist Recertification Workshop/Class
BACKFLOW CERTIFICATION COURSE
(CALIFORNIA AND NEVADA)
- COURSE OBJECTIVE:The purpose of this course is to prepare certified testers in order that they may be successful in passing their AWWA, NCBPA or ASSE general tester exam.COURSE OUTLINE: REF: USC CROSS CONNECTION CONTROL. 10TH EDITION.
- Test procedures for reduced pressure assembly. Troubleshooting and the applications used to test, locate, repair and replace the defective parts.
- Test procedure for double check valve. Troubleshooting and the applications used to test and locate the defective parts.
- Test procedures for pressure vacuum breaker. Troubleshooting and the applications used to test and locate the defective parts.
- Knowledge of application in irrigation of atmospheric vacuum breakers.
- Test procedures for spill resistant pressure vacuum breaker. Troubleshooting and the applications used to test and locate the defective parts.
- RELATED HYDRAULICS (Concerning backflow preventers)
- AWWA COMMITTEES AND APPLICATIONS
- NCBPA COMMITTEES AND APPLICATIONS
- UNIFORM PLUMBING CODE 2009 APPLICATIONS AND LIMITATIONS.
- LIST OF APPROVED ASSEMBLIES.
- REVIEW TESTS AND QUESTION ANSWERS FINAL REVIEW HANDS ON TEST. (ONE ON ONE PROCTOR).
CROSS CONNECTION CERTIFICATION COURSE
- Conducting site survey: potable water, recycled water and grey water.
- USC 10th. edition applicable chapters
- Uniform Plumbing Code: Chapter 16 part 1 & 2